Have you seen the prevalence of energy drinks in the marketplace? They are everywhere! They take up a huge portion of the convenience store fridge section and grocery store soda aisle. 30 to 50 percent of teenagers in the United States drink sports/energy drinks, and 62 percent of these consume one or more a day…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: energy drinks and teeth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!