Your smile is extremely precious, and at the same time extremely susceptible to damage. Beyond instantaneous damage that can arise due to oral accidents or injuries, microscopic damage can also occur to your tooth enamel without you being aware of it. Harmful acids in your mouth caused by plaque and bacteria can eat away at… Read more »
Posts Tagged: acids
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!