Cavities form on your teeth when an inadequate oral hygiene routine allows the natural bacteria in your mouth to attack and compromise the tooth enamel. This can be compounded by issues with enamel erosion or poor attendance to your twice-annual dental checkup at . If it is detected early, your dentist, Dr. , can often… Read more »
Posts Tagged: amalgam
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!