A fall, an accident or blow to the face can result in a tongue injury. Should this happen, you want to be prepared with the correct knowledge on appropriate first aid and emergency care. That’s why we at ’s , clinic offer you the following information. If your tongue bleeds profusely and doesn’t stop, this… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bleeding
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!