The structural integrity can sometimes be exceeded by the force applied by an accidental blow to the face or the introduction of a foreign object to the mouth. People who grind their teeth at night or who don’t use a protective mouth guard during vigorous athletics are also at increased risk of suffering a fractured… Read more »
Posts Tagged: chipped tooth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!