Your tooth enamel is technically harder than bone. Despite its durability, there are rare instances when a hard fall or blow to the face can actually crack or shatter a tooth. This is often a traumatic experience that requires timely first aid and treatment. In many cases, the damage is so severe that Dr. needs… Read more »
Posts Tagged: cracked tooth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!