Consuming dark foods and beverages on a regular basis can leave you with dull or yellow teeth. This is even more likely to be an issue if you use tobacco products on a regular basis. The severity and depth of the stains in your tooth enamel will largely determine the whitening method needed to fully… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental bleaching
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!