Did you know that tooth enamel is the hardest substance in your entire body? We use it every day without thinking whenever we bite or chew. But enamel, strong as it is, isn’t impervious to damage. Here is what you should know about tooth enamel. Enamel is the thin outer layer of your teeth. It… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dentist in Chicago IL
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!