If you could look at your teeth on a microscopic level, you would find that the enamel layer of each of your teeth is made up of dense mineral structures. As you go through the course of an average day the acidic nature of certain foods and beverages, as well as the bacteria in your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fluoride treatment
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!