You already brush twice a day, floss every day, and you want to know–is there anything else you could be doing? Mouthwash (also called mouthrinse) can be a good addition to the oral health routine of some people, though it is not a substitute for brushing and interdental cleaning. When used in addition to brushing… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Healthy teeth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!