One of the common threats posed by playing in contact sports is to have one or more teeth knocked out from a blow to the face. While a quality mouth guard can prevent this from happening, many athletes mistakenly forgo using one. As a result, it is estimated by the American Dental Association that nearly… Read more »
Posts Tagged: implant procedure
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!