Minor changes in the alignment of your teeth can have long-term consequences. As hard as your tooth enamel is, an unnatural amount of wear and tear between two teeth can still lead to problems with dental attrition in your bite pattern. If it’s caught early, or if the area of damaged enamel is small, our… Read more »
Posts Tagged: large cavity
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!