A routine dental checkup with Dr. is designed to thoroughly address all aspects of a good oral health. Beyond merely examining your teeth and gums for cavities or periodontal disease, will also perform a cursory oral cancer screening. Early detection and diagnosis will improve your chances of successful treatment. The American Dental Association reports that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral cancer
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!