The gum inflammation of gingivitis is often attributed to inconsistencies with your oral hygiene habits. This allows plaque and other bacterial material to harden into tartar on the bases of your teeth near the gumline. As this happens the periodontal tissues can become inflamed. As gingivitis develops it can cause your gums to bleed easily… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral hygiene routine
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!