Dr. and our dental team want your child to have a positive and successful dental appointment when they come to . However, we can’t make that possible on our own—we need your help. There are things you can do to help your child feel calm and comfortable in the dental chair. First, you can use… Read more »
Posts Tagged: positive dental appointment
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!