Protecting your teeth against cavities begins with every substance you place in your mouth, specifically the meals you eat on a daily basis. Cavity prevention begins with healthy eating habits. For a list of suggestions, see the following: – Consider using additional oral cleaning tools such as water flossers, mouthwash, and sugarless gum to help… Read more »
Posts Tagged: professional cleanings
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!