A new dental bridge can improve the appearance and function of your smile by replacing missing teeth. While dental bridges include materials that are not susceptible to tooth decay, such as gold, porcelain, and metal, basic maintenance and daily cleaning are still needed to protect your dental bridge from the effects of gum disease. If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: protect your dental bridge
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!