Have you recently broken a tooth in , ? If so, Dr. and our dental team have some information that can help you handle the situation and even save the tooth. The first thing you need to do is call our office and schedule an emergency appointment. Next, rinse your mouth with cold water. This… Read more »
Posts Tagged: restored tooth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!