The dental whitening products sold in stores are often tempting for people struggling to deal with chronic dental stains on their teeth. Unfortunately, many of these products rely on exorbitant marketing claims to make the mild potency of the hydrogen peroxide that is often used as their primary whitening agent. At the same time it’s… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth whitening toothpaste
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!