If a tooth needs to be restored, Dr. may recommend a dental crown in , . A dental crown is a tooth-shaped covering that is placed over a tooth to protect it and to restore its shape, size, and strength. When is a dental crown necessary? Our dentist may suggest a dental crown to: –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental restorations
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!