Missing a tooth can cause a plethora of different complications in your mouth. Beyond the obvious impairments to your ability to chew, changes in your appearance, and possible alterations in your speech, the void in your mouth can also cause orthodontic problems. As time goes by, the teeth neighboring the void can start to turn… Read more »
Posts Tagged: knocked out tooth
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!