Cavities can pop up any age and at any time. They are often seen in children because of the amount of sugars kids are exposed to. Cavities form when the tooth enamel protecting our teeth wears down and a hole in our tooth is formed. Plaque, which is a sticky layer of bacteria in our… Read more »
Posts Tagged: professional cleaning
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!