To make sure a person’s mouth remains healthy, there are moments when teeth need to be extracted, either because they have failed or they pose a risk to other nearby teeth. When a tooth needs to be removed, it is important for a patient to plan for recovery treatments before and after the extraction. If… Read more »
Posts Tagged: smoking
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!